The Morning Wire: Keeping you informed on Washington politics, policy, and political economy
Like the Washington State Wire, the 2019 Re-Wire Policy Conference is a non-partisan, policy agnostic platform for civil, civic discourse on policy, politics, and political economy.
We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the topics most relevant and important to Washington State.
We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you, including some of the most influential names in state politics:
- Gov. Gary Locke: Former Governor of Washington
- Rep. JT Wilcox: House Minority Leader
- Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon: Chair, House Environment & Energy Committee
- Sen. John Braun: Ranking member, Senate Ways and Means Committee
- Adam Glickman: Secretary Treasurer, SEIU 775
- Candace Bock: Director, Government Relations, Association of Washington Cities
- Rep. Gael Tarleton: Chair, House Finance Committee
- Sen. Claire Wilson: Majority Asst, Whip, Washington State Senate
- Tina Podlodowski: Chair, Washington State Democratic Party
- Laura Ruderman: CEO, TechAlliance