This policy conference is designed from the ground up to be a non-partisan, policy agnostic platform for civil, civic discourse on policy, politics, and political economy in Washington State.
We’ve spent months developing the session topics, with input from our convening panel, and assembling an unmatched lineup with some of the most influential lawmakers and policy experts around. We’re excited to share this list of more than 50 speakers with you.
At the 2021 Re-Wire Policy Conference, you can expect to hear from:
- Hon. Denny Heck: Lieutenant Governor, Washington State
- Rep. JT Wilcox: House Minority Leader
- Rep. Jesse Johnson: Vice Chair, House Public Safety Committee
- Sen. Curtis King: Ranking Member, Senate Transportation Committee
- Sen. Claire Wilson: Vice Chair, Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee
- Dr. Karen Johnson: Director, Office of Equity
- George Caan: Executive Director, Washington PUD Association
- Brandi Kruse: Host, [un]Divided
It’s a group of thought leaders and policy makers as smart as they are diverse.
Our regular registration rates are still available until December 3, so if you plan on attending, we encourage you to register early. We also offer a significant discount for students.
This event will be in-person, and we will be requiring all attendees and participants to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. We will also be following all public health guidance to ensure the safety of our guests.
We would be honored if you joined us!
Your support matters.
Public service journalism is important today as ever. If you get something from our coverage, please consider making a donation to support our work. Thanks for reading our stuff.