The Morning Wire: Keeping you informed on politics, policies, and personalities of Washington State.
Like the Washington State Wire, the 2020 Re-Wire Policy Conference is a non-partisan, policy agnostic platform for civil, civic discourse on policy, politics, and political economy.
We are excited to share this list of over 50 speakers with you, including some of the most influential names in state politics:
- Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon: Chair, House Environment & Energy Committee
- Patrick Connor: Executive Director, NFIB Washington
- Hon. Brandon Lee: Consul General, Government of Canada
- Betsy Cowles: Chairman, Cowles Company
- Rep-Elect Joel McEntire: Consul General, Government of Canada
- Sen. David Frockt: Vice-Chair, Senate Ways and Means Committee
- Jessyn Farrell: Senior Vice President, Civic Ventures
- Seferiana Day: Principal, CD Strategic
It’s a group of thought leaders and policy makers as smart as it is diverse.
Our Regular Registration rates are still available until November 20th. So, if you already know you want to be with us, you can save a few bucks by getting you and your executive team signed up today.
We would be honored to have you with us!
Your support matters.
Public service journalism is important today as ever. If you get something from our coverage, please consider making a donation to support our work. Thanks for reading our stuff.